Lenwell - Screen Repair Service
Professional, Fast and affordable
Expert screen glass repair
We provide screen repair service that can replace your screen glass, touch pad, or LCD screens separately. You don’t always have to replace the whole screen to fix the tiniest crack, If the LCD screen have a proper display, touch is still working, then you only need to replace the top glass. Which is cheaper and faster.
All Screen repair come with our 1 month satisfaction guaranteed warranty policy.
Terms and conditions:
By using our service, you automatically accepts the following terms and conditions:
- WATERPROOF – All electronic devices are NO LONGER WATERPROOF if they need to be opened for repair.
- ORDERS – Once repair work has been authorized by the customer and we have started working on your devices, the order cannot be cancelled.
- Lenwell is only responsible for the repairs being done on the devices and parts directly related. The warranty does not cover the whole devices or any other unrelated parts, even if they need to be taken apart for the repair and put together afterward
- INSPECTIONS – By sending your devices for repair or diagnose you are giving consent and acknowledging that Lenwell will take necessary steps to diagnose your devices. Customers will be notified of confirmed conditions of the device if different from initially submitted conditions.
- DATA BACKUP – All and any repairs no matter how simple or complicated have the risk of data loss. Customers are responsible to back up their data before bringing in the devices. Lenwell is not responsible for any data loss.
- ACCESSORIES – Customers must NOT leave any additional accessories or parts with the device being repaired; that includes cases, phone or laptop chargers, iWatch bands, sim cards, and/or memory cards. Lenwell is NOT responsible for any lost items.
- PASSCODE – We will need the lock screen pass code to complete our check in process OR you’ll need to wipe the device so we can do so. If pass code is not provided or device isn’t wiped, we ARE NOT responsible for any other issues with the device because we cannot test it.
- BATTERY – Please charge your battery before shipping the device. If the battery is not charged we may not be able to guarantee specified time frame due to extra time required to charge the devices.
- BENT OR DAMAGED FRAME – We will try our best to straighten bent frame to make the new screen fit properly on the frame. We will also make efforts to clean your devices as good as possible but some frames might be a little rough depending on the damages.
- TOUCH ID / HOME BUTTON – Occasionally the touch ID stops working after replacing the screen / home button. It is a known issue. Your Touch ID will only work with the iPad’s original home button. We will not be responsible for non-working Touch ID if your home button needs to be replaced. The new home button will still work but your touch ID will not.